Monday, January 26, 2009

Identifying with White Rabbit


Im Late, Im Late , for a very important date.
No time to say hello, goodbye,
Im late, Im late, Im late.
Thats what I feel like lately. It seems like I'm always rushing to get to the next thing on my list, or decide between two important things.
I have 2 books to finish reading and a paper to finish writing for my lay ministry training. I kept putting it on the back burner, but the sands of the hour glass are telling me times almost up.
I never took a philosophy class and both books I must read are philosophical. Not your curl up with a good book easy reading material. In fact they are both the kind of books I need a dictionary sitting beside me to read.
God, did you forget how intelectually challenged I am when you called me to do this?




2 comments:

Debby said...

Nope, He doesn't forget anything. I am glad it's you reading those books and not me though! I've got 3 books on the go right now myself, but they're 3 good books!

Anonymous said...

i very much enjoy all your posting taste, very remarkable,
don't give up as well as keep writing seeing that it simply truly worth to read it.
looking forward to looked over much more of your articles, regards!