Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Getting the Itch

I'm dreaming of white sandy beaches............. just like the one I used to know.



My friend was going thru her picture duplicates last week, and sent me this picture taken from my balcony two years ago.


Oh my, I have much work to do in the weight department before March 5th.


How much weight do those herbal wraps take off and how long do I have to suck in my breath before everything bloats back up to the real size?



For those of you who don't know me, I still look fat in the picture, but I'm almost a normal size
here.



Now if you'll excuse me Richard Simmons and the Stair Master are calling out to me.





2 comments:

Linds said...

Ah, yes....I know the feeling well. You look stunning in the photo, Luanne! Back to the stair thingy then we go! I HAVE to lose the weight I have put on since the knee debacle. Dire. Just dire.

Debby said...

Leslie Sansone calls me.

Some days I hate her.