Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Feel Blessed

Hooray! My Christmas tree and decorations are finally down, but I won't say how long it will take me to get things out to the garage and put away.

Whoops, now as I'm sitting here blogging I'm looking around and I'm spotting a grouping of snowmen I forgot.






Oh yes and a snowflake ornament that is hanging from my chandelier. But I'm sure they will all be in their proper place by Valentines Day.





Saturday my blogging friend Janine at One Breath at a time sent me this Fabulous Blog Award.


Thanks Janine I'm honored.

Fabulous is exactly what I think of Janine's blog. As I read her blog I see the way she struggles to come to terms with a life that has been thrust upon her, and my heart feels her pain. Unfortunately, I feel it only too well.

This award comes with some strings attached. I must pass it on, and I must list 5 things I am addicted to.


I'm passing the award on to my much younger cousin Debby over at Pixies Ponderings. Not only do I love her Fabulous blog because it makes me laugh, but its also a way to stay connected to a past I don't want to ever forget.


This award for Debby is actually two fold because she has two blogs. Her other blog Depuffing Pixie is her honest struggle to achieve a goal shes been striving towards for a long time. I share her struggle and she inspires me to get going.

The rules say to pass the award on to 10 blogs but I'm stopping here. Some of my favs haven't posted for a while, and some Janine already awarded, and some don't like the strings attached to awards.

Now as for my 5 addictions let me think which one's I'll admit to.

First of all I'd have to say my biggest addiction would be spending time with my grandkids. I need a weekly fix or I go into withdrawal.

The second addiction would have to be blogging since I spend way too much time surfing blogs.

The thrid addiction is my Lay Ministry class. I am loving learning more about my faith and learning how I can serve God better and the class is bonding and we are starting to feel like a family.

Fourth Addiction is definitely Naples, Florida. Some people experience God in a shack but for me its a beach in Naples.

My final addiction is Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream. No explanation needed.

There you have everything you didn't ever want to know.

Pretty boring stuff eh?

It's late I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Good Night.




1 comment:

Debby said...

Awwwww that was sweet!!! Thank you for the awards. I am definitely struggling.

B&J heath...ok that's my favorite ice cream of all time! Maybe it runs in the family? Hmmmm maybe that's why I'm struggling with weight loss!